• Bachelor's degree in any field
• Provides answers to clients by identifying problems;
• researching answers; guiding client through corrective steps.
• Improves client references by writing and maintaining documentation.
• Participates in development of client training programs by identifying learning issues; recommending instructional language.
• Accommodates client disabilities by recommending devices and techniques.
• Avoids legal challenges by monitoring compliance with service agreements.
• Improves system performance by identifying problems; recommending changes.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; maintaining personal networks.
• Accomplishes information systems and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
• Support testers/developers whenever needed
• To prepare manual documents
• To check the tickets from the customer and explain to the testing team & development team
• To check whether the problem has solved or not from the customer
• Daily close the tickets coming report from the customer using call center
OK for recruiters to contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers