favorite this postLooking for Junior IT Project Manager "THAI NATIONALITY ONLY" (Ratchadapisek, Bangkok)hide this posting
compensation: yes employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
"THAI NATIONALITY ONLY"
Type of Business: IT Solutions
Salary Range: 50,000 - 100,000 Baht
• Planning, organizing and managing the on-going projects to ensure business requirements are being met.
• Ensures the alignment, buy-in, engagement and support of diverse project stakeholders by building and maintaining relationships as well as communicating appropriately with internal customers, third party vendors, and business leadership.
• Ensure plans for assigned projects include work breakdown, project organization chart, cost/budget and communication, risk, quality and resource plans.
• Perform risk management to minimize project risks
• Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
• Report and escalate to management as needed
• Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
• Recommending and identify future business and technology improvements.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
• 3-5 years of IT project management experience
• IT Project Management background (PMP)
• Demonstrated technical problem-solving proficiency
• Excellent customer service and communication skills, both verbal and written
• Able to clearly communicate technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audience
• The ability to multi-task and work under stress to meet deadlines
• Detail oriented with strong organizational skills
• Experience with managing timelines, resources, and tasks
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications
• Presentation skills
• Travel as needed.