favorite this postFilipino IT Support/Systems Analyst (Bangkok, Thailand)hide this posting
compensation: Depending on experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
• Provide first level technical service support for PC/notebook troubleshooting, servers, Network Devices, IP telephony systems, secure printers, and performs regular bi-monthly preventive maintenance for notebooks.
• Resolve/Troubleshoot internal IT issues (network connectivity, PC problems, software installation, etc.)
• Identify and correctly prioritize user issues.
• Knowledge of Software, Hardware and Network Lan Wan Wireless
• Knowledge of basic Windows Server 2003 - 2012 , Domain, Active Directory, VPN, Webmail
• Can install the solution. Computer repair and peripherals as well.
• Can provide advice and solve problems of using computers to employees within the organization.
• Assist to contact and communicate with hardware vendors and network vendors for technical enquiries
• Contact vendors to arrange faulty part replacements and technical supports.
• Communicate with various level (C levels, VP, and any employee) of business team in Thailand office.
• Able to register laptops to Active Directory Domain.
• Ensure that server and network are functional and lead in troubleshooting when problems occur
• Support daily systems operations and assist with providing general on-site IT support when needed
• Graduate in bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology or IT related fields.
• Have 2-4 years' experience as IT Support or related field.
• Must have knowledge in operating system (Eg. Microsoft Windows 10, MacOs)
• Familiar with G Suite by Google would be a plus.
• Have knowledge in networking, including LAN and WLAN, remote access technology.
• Good problem solving, organizational, communication skills and service mind.
• Fair command of English.
• Able to travel to branch in various locations.
If interested pls your updated CV with your current and expected salary
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
OK to highlight this job opening for persons with disabilities