favorite this post฿5000One cheap bedroom in share apartment 5 minutes from Bts thornlor (Sukhumvit 38)hide this posting
available sep 10
cats are OK - purrr furnished apartment w/d in unit street parking no private bath private room
QR Code Link to This Post
b>Rent: 5,000 baht/month + metered air-conditioner. Availability: Starting now. Terms: No long-term contract, just give 30 days notice before moving out, so we can put it back on Craigslist. Deposit: *9,000 baht -- to be returned on the day that you move out, less any damages, losses, or remaining air-con bills. Contact: Tanathep at 088-007-8356 (whatapp) or LINE ID: thnine99
* Air-conditioned. The bathroom (separate from bedroom): Living room and dining room:
* Huge 2-story, glass-walled living room with wooden floors
* Sofa, chairs, tables, Thai-style floor cushions.
* TV and DVD player/stereo.
* Ceiling fan and stand fans.
* Large dining room with table and chairs.
* Large with marble countertops, shelves, and drawers.
* Triple-door, 7-Eleven-style refrigerator with double-door freezer.
* Large, double stainless-steel sinks.
* 1-top gas stove.
* Electric oven.
* Appliances: Microwave, toaster, coffee maker, blender, juicer, electric hot-water kettle.
* Lots of kitchenware and tableware.
* Ceiling fan.
The rest of the house:
* 200-Mbps fiber Wi-Fi Internet with extenders throughout the house.
* Laundry area with washing machine and hanging lines and racks.
* Iron and ironing board.
* Maid service for common areas and all bathrooms.
In the neighborhood (within walking distance, motorbike, quick taxi or SkyTrain rides to:
* Many food options, including night food kiosk market near the start of the street.
* Cafes and coffee shops on Sukhumvit 38
* Many street or upscale Thai and International restaurants (Japanese, Italian, Korean, Mexican, German, Indian, Middle-Eastern, American, et al).
* Many bars, clubs, and dance/nightclubs.
* Coffee shops/bakeries/cafes around the neighborhood.
* Grocery stores with import foods and a family-run grocery store with bottle shop nearby.
* Three 7-Eleven convenience stores at the BTS.
* Big shopping malls (1 SkyTrain stop in either direction) with cinemas, bowling, karaoke, ice skating, and lots of dining -- walkable.
* Big park with running, swimming, aerobic, and other activities.
* Massage, spas, and salons.
* First- and second-hand bookstores.
* Banks, currency exchanges, and ATMs.
* Language and art schools.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers