favorite this post฿9500/ 240m2 - HUGE Ari flatshare, 15 min to BTS, pool 3x/week housekeeping! AWESOME! (Ari)hide this posting
240m2available dec 1
furnished apartment laundry on site attached garage private bath private room
QR Code Link to This Post
SUNNY BEDROOM WITH PRIVATE BATHROOM AVAILABLE in ARI SHARED APT! PROFESSIONAL HOUSEKEEPER 3x/week!
The general lowdown on the building:
- 15 minutes walk to BTS Ari
- down a quiet soi in away from traffic noise
- small maintained shared pool and BBQ area
- 24-hour security
The specifics on the apartment:
- 240 sq meters feet of living space
- approximately 100 sq meter veranda (in addition to living space!)
- occupies the entire 5th floor of a 7-floor building
- furnished. yep, the condo is furnished
- LOTS of natural light
- shared pool
- breezes galore
- awesome leather sofa (see pic)
- 55" smart TV (see pic)
- home theater system
- full-sized kitchen with a gas stove and 2 full-sized fridges
- coffee-shop worthy espresso machine
- small baking oven
- 6-person dining table
- in-condo washing machine, iron, and ironing board
- silverware, cutlery, pots, wine glasses, etc
- ...and badass roomies!
The lovely room available has:
Large bedroom (see photos):
- 1 king-sized bed
- adjacent to bathroom with shower -- shared only with occasional houseguests, all other bedrooms have en-suite bathrooms
- large view window with good breeze
- closet etc.
Monthly shared costs 3k/month, covering everything from internet to housekeeping to drinking water
- water and electricity (except air-con use: see below*)
- fiber-optic internet
- professional housekeeper who does laundry, irons, etc. ***3 days a week*** (she's really good!)
- drinking water delivered by Sprinkle
- all incidental shared-space costs, such as cleaning products etc.
*For air-con, an additional 1k is needed. If you travel a lot or don't use it during cooler months, we can adjust this.
Housemate A - American dude in his 30's who has spent 9 years in Thailand, some of it crisscrossing the country by motorcycle. A good source of Bangkok and Thailand recommendations... or at least he thinks so?
Housemate B - Polish gal doing design work in Ayuthaya and comes to stay in BKK on the weekends. Recently started learning to play the saxophone (but doesn't practice at home haha).
Housemate C - French gal doing an exchange semester at AIT (she's the one leaving, sadly).
Housemate D - Dutch guy working in tourism who likes to give housemates cookies :)
You - Awesome. Don't take yourself too seriously. Pay rent and bills on time. Social but aware and mindful of the norms of shared spaces. Bibliophiles, techies, self-professed geeks, entrepreneurs, yogis, and polyphonic singers particularly encouraged to reach out. Non-smokers and bakers of desserts given preference. Thai or non-Thai, LGBT friendly, all are welcome!
If interested, give us a shout and we can provide you with Google Maps coordinates and schedule a showing!
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers