favorite this post฿11000/ 240m2 - HUGE Ari flatshare, 15 min to BTS, pool 3x/week housekeeping! AWESOME! (Ari)hide this posting
240m2available may 1
furnished apartment laundry on site attached garage private bath private room
QR Code Link to This Post
SUNNY BEDROOM WITH PRIVATE BATHROOM AVAILABLE in ARI SHARED APT! UTILITIES INCLUDED! PROFESSIONAL HOUSEKEEPER 3x/week!
***This is one of two rooms currently available, see also https://bangkok.craigslist.co.th/roo/d/big-bedroom-in-awesome-ari/ show contact info
The general lowdown on the building:
- 15 minutes walk to BTS Ari
- down a quiet soi in away from traffic noise
- small maintained shared pool and BBQ area
- 24-hour security
The specifics on the apartment:
- 240 sq meters feet of living space
- approximately 100 sq meter veranda (in addition to living space!)
- occupies the entire 5th floor of a 7-floor building
- furnished. yep, the condo is furnished
- LOTS of natural light
- shared pool
- breezes galore
- awesome leather sofa (see pic)
- 55" smart TV (see pic)
- home theater system
- full-sized kitchen with a gas stove and 2 full-sized fridges
- coffee-shop worthy espresso machine
- small baking oven
- 6-person dining table
- in-condo washing machine, iron, and ironing board
- silverware, cutlery, pots, wine glasses, etc
- ...and badass roomies!
Large bedroom (see photos): 11,00 baht with all utilities/shared costs included ***except air-con + 1,000 for air-con (optional, some tropical weather lovers don't use it, and the electricity really adds up)
- 1 king-sized bed
- adjacent to bathroom with shower -- shared only with houseguests, all other bedrooms have en-suite bathrooms
- large view window with good breeze
- closet etc.
- ALL utilities and household supplies: water, electricity (except air-con use: see below), and internet
- professional housekeeper 3x a week who does laundry, irons, etc. (she's really awesome!)
- drinking water delivered by Sprinkle
- ALL cleaning supplies etc. for common spaces
- +1,000 if you use air-con (if you travel heavily we can adjust this)
Housemate A - American dude in his 30's who has spent 9 years in Thailand, some of it crisscrossing the country by motorcycle. A good source of Bangkok and Thailand recommendations... or at least he thinks so?
Housemate B - American gal working in medical tech and trotting the globe (just left)
Housemate C - French gal with an environmental NGO and also trotting the globe (also just left... so sad!)
Housemate D - Polish gal doing design work in Ayuthaya and comes in to BKK on the weekends
You - Awesome. Don't take yourself too seriously. Pay rent and bills on time. Social but aware and mindful of the norms of shared spaces. Bibliophiles, techies, self-professed geeks, entrepreneurs, yogis, and polyphonic singers particularly encouraged to reach out. Non-smokers and bakers of desserts given preference. Thai or non-Thai, LGBT friendly, all are welcome!
If interested, give us a shout and we can provide you with Google Maps coordinates and schedule a showing!
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers