favorite this post฿8000BTS Thonglor oasis: Bungalow room, huge shared private mansion w/pool (Sukhumvit 38)hide this posting
available jul 7
furnished house w/d in unit carport no private bath private room
QR Code Link to This Post
b>Rent: 9,000 baht/month + metered air-conditioner. Availability: Starting now. Terms: No long-term contract, just give 30 days notice before moving out, so we can put it back on Craigslist. Deposit: 9,000 baht -- to be returned on the day that you move out, less any damages, losses, or remaining air-con bills. Contact: Tanathep at 088-007-8356 or LINE ID: thnine99
HUGE bright and airy, Western-style house in a very quiet, private neighborhood.
* 9-minute walk / 2-minute motorbike (10-baht) from BTS (Skytrain) Thonglor station.
* The main house has four bedrooms, living room, dining room, kitchen; and a separate building with four 'bungalows'.
* Share with professional, friendly, easy-going, and fun female and male foreigners from around the world, ages mid-20s and up, working in business, advertising, journalism, wine distribution, and food/hospitality.
* Private swimming pool with water slide, serviced 3 times a week.
* Garden area with shady banana, mango, and rose apple trees, and outdoor furniture to relax in.
* 24-hour security guard and privacy walls around the property.
* Maid service for common areas and bathrooms.
* Sukhumvit Soi 38, across from Soi Thonglor (Sukhumvit Soi 55).
* Comfortably-sized: 15.5 sq-m. (165 sq-ft).
* Queen-sized bed.
* Closet with mirrors.
* Vanity table with mirror.
* Computer desk and chair.
* Windows along 2 walls.
The bathroom (separate from bedroom):
* One room with Western toilet and another room with hot-water shower.
Living room and dining room:
* Huge 2-story, glass-walled living room with wooden floors and even an indoor rock garden!
* Sofa, chairs, tables, Thai-style floor cushions.
* 9' pool/billiards table.
* Ping-pong table.
* TV and DVD player/stereo.
* Ceiling fan and stand fans.
* Large dining room with table and chairs.
Big outside area:
* Private swimming pool (depth: 1.5-3m) with water slide, serviced 3 times a week.
* Swimming area shower/changing room.
* Outdoor furniture for relaxing, eating, and hanging out.
* Garden plants and trees.
* Large with marble countertops, shelves, and drawers.
* Triple-door, 7-Eleven-style refrigerator with double-door freezer.
* Large, double stainless-steel sinks.
* 4-top gas stove.
* Electric oven.
* Appliances: Microwave, toaster, coffee maker, blender, juicer, electric hot-water kettle.
* Lots of kitchenware and tableware.
* Ceiling fan.
The rest of the house:
* 200-Mbps fiber Wi-Fi Internet with extenders throughout the house.
* Drinking water filter system to refill water bottles.
* Laundry area with washing machine and hanging lines and racks.
* Iron and ironing board.
* Maid service for common areas and all bathrooms.
In the neighborhood (within walking distance, motorbike, quick taxi or SkyTrain rides to:
* Many food options, including night food kiosk market near the start of the street.
* Cafes and coffee shops on Sukhumvit 38
* Many street or upscale Thai and International restaurants (Japanese, Italian, Korean, Mexican, German, Indian, Middle-Eastern, American, et al).
* Many bars, clubs, and dance/nightclubs.
* Coffee shops/bakeries/cafes around the neighborhood.
* Grocery stores with import foods and a family-run grocery store with bottle shop nearby.
* Three 7-Eleven convenience stores at the BTS.
* Big shopping malls (1 SkyTrain stop in either direction) with cinemas, bowling, karaoke, ice skating, and lots of dining -- walkable.
* Big park with running, swimming, aerobic, and other activities.
* Massage, spas, and salons.
* First- and second-hand bookstores.
* Banks, currency exchanges, and ATMs.
* Language and art schools.
This is a fantastic street/neighborhood that includes superstars, executives, and even a historic royal palace on Sukhumvit 38. Very convenient to a lot of things to see and do and places to eat and relax at... but in a very quiet hideaway to keep you happy, sane, and to 'recharge your batteries'.
it's ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests