favorite this post฿14000/ 240m2 - BIG BEDROOM IN AWESOME ARI APT! En-suite, pool, 3x/week housekeeping! (Ari)hide this posting
240m2available may 1
furnished apartment w/d in unit detached garage private bath private room
QR Code Link to This Post
BIG, SUNNY BEDROOM WITH EN-SUITE BATHROOM AVAILABLE in ARI SHARED APT!
14k/month including shared costs!
The general lowdown on the building:
- within 15 minutes walk to BTS Ari
- down a quiet soi in away from traffic noise
- small maintained shared pool and BBQ area
- elevator and stairs
- 24-hour security
The specifics on the apartment:
- 240 sq meters feet of living space
- approximately 100 sq meter veranda (in addition to living space!)
- occupies the entire 5th floor of a 7-floor building
- furnished. yep, the condo is furnished
- LOTS of natural light
- shared pool
- breezes galore
- awesome leather sofa (see pic)
- Thai-styled love seat and rattan sofa (see pic)
- coffee tables
- 55" smart TV (see pic)
- home theater system
- full-sized kitchen with a gas stove and 2 full-sized fridges
- coffee-shop worthy espresso machine
- small baking oven
- 6-person dining table
- in-condo washing machine, iron, and ironing board
- silverware, cutlery, pots, wine glasses, etc
- all utilities: water, electricity (except air-con use: see below), and internet
- professional housekeeper who does laundry, irons, etc. 3 days a week
- drinking water delivered by Sprinkle
- this super awesome condo
- badass roomies
Large bedroom: 14,000 baht including electricity, maid, internet, drinking water etc. (Add 1,000 for air-con use.) AVAILABLE NOW!
- 1 king-sized bed
- en-suite private bathroom with shower
- large view window with good breeze
- closet and desk
Housemate A - American dude in his 30's who has spent 9 years in Thailand, some of it crisscrossing the country by motorcycle. A good source of Bangkok and Thailand recommendations... or at least he thinks so?
Housemate B - American gal working in medical tech and trotting the globe (just moved out)
Housemate C - French gal with an environmental NGO and also trotting the globe (leaving soon)
Housemate D - Polish gal doing design work in Ayuthaya and comes in to BKK on the weekends
You - Awesome. Don't take yourself too seriously. Pay rent and bills on time. Social but aware and mindful of the norms of shared spaces. Bibliophiles, techies, self-professed geeks, entrepreneurs, yogis, and polyphonic singers particularly encouraged to reach out. Non-smokers and bakers of desserts (who share said desserts) given preference. Thai or non-Thai, LGBT friendly, all are welcome!
If interested, give us a shout and we can provide you with Google Maps coordinates and schedule a showing!
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers