Looking for an amazing assistant that understand the value of our time. The person should be able to make our lives easier by being able to assist in helping out wherever they can. Duties such as performing errands, buying things, printing things, going to wait at places, calling and scheduling appointments.
They should be relied upon to find the best solution, no matter how ordinary or unusual the request.
You provide assistance wherever you are needed, whether from your home or our office, or out running errands.
You are completely hands-on and pride yourself on gaining a personalized knowledge of the executive, ensuring outstanding service and personalized guidance.
You have strong interpersonal skills, with an approachable personality which allows you to take action on behalf of the executive.
Hardworking, punctual, dedicated, highly organized, quick to learn and ambitious.
* Perform all related office administrative duties
* Tend to personal errands of executives
* Scheduling reservations and manage various calendars as needed
* Audit procurement process
* Maintain records of purchases and bills
* Provide technical support and solutions and demonstrate a high level of knowledge
* Research solutions to diverse needs and requests
* Maintain flexibility, positivity, and optimism in a dynamically changing project environment
* Communicate in Thai and English
* Bachelors Degree Not Needed
* Confident multitasking, prioritizing, organizational skills
* Ability to maintain highest levels of confidentiality
* Executive/Personal Assistant experience crucial
* Good computer and online skills - technology and excel spreadsheet savvy
* Have own transport
* Enjoy and be able to work from home on their own time
* Thai locals only
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers