We are looking for a qualified administrative assistant to join our team. You will perform a variety of administrative tasks, including managing phones and emails, supporting managers and team members through a variety of tasks related to organization and office efficiency.
For this position, you should be able to use your organizational skills to manage your office space and your time, as you will collaborate with colleagues in a fast-paced environment. You should also have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Ultimately, you should be able to support our senior managers and ensure our day-to-day office operations run smoothly.
• Support Marketing, Finance and General managers with daily clerical tasks and assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
• Manage expense reports from team members, including the tourism division and tourist guides of the company
• Greet visitors, answer phone calls, compose and respond to regular correspondence;
• Schedule appointments and update calendar, including making travel arrangements and reservations for managers
• Develop and maintain a filing system and order office supplies to ensure office efficiency
• Create spreadsheets and presentations, including statistical and budget reports; Prepare and monitor invoices
• Develop, implement and improve office policies and procedures
• Ensure operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques
• Maintain supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies
• Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
• Carry out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc.
• Reporting Skills
• Administrative Writing Skills
• Microsoft Office Skills
• Problem Solving
• Supply Management
• Inventory Control
• Verbal Communication
• Office Administration Procedures
• Typing Skills
• Attention to Detail
• Telephone Skills
• Discretion (handling sensitive information in a confidential manner)
• Proven work experience as an administrative assistant, virtual assistant or executive administrative assistant
• In-depth understanding of office management and daily operations
• Hands on experience with MS Office
• Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong organizational and time-management skills
• Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
• Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong organizational and planning skills
• High school diploma or equivalent; college degree preferred
• 1-3 years' experience
• Ability to legally work and reside in Thailand
Please send a single email to the CL e-mail relay above. Use the email Subject Line: Administrative Assistant Application for [Your Name].
IMPORTANT: Please make sure you have included the items below in your message, so that your application is considered complete:
1. A Cover Letter in English (no more than one page)
2. Your CV in English (PDF)
3. Salary Expectation in Thai Baht
If you want to learn more about what we do, please visit www.tasteofthailand.org and www.themobiusagency.com
SJC Limited and TMA Services, Ltd is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against race, creed, color, age, religion, sex, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, military status, national origin, or ancestry.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
OK to highlight this job opening for persons with disabilities