legg innlegget til favoritterSales Co-coordinator- hotel sales (Bangkok)skjul innlegg
kompensasjon: based on skills type arbeidskontrakt: deltid
QR Code Link to This Post
hotelieriQ - is a sales and marketing representation company based out of Bangkok and Siem Reap, with properties in Thailand, Laos and Cambodia.
Perform general office duties to support Sales & Marketing (e.g., filing, sending emails, typing, faxing, copying). Prepare sales-related documents throughout the sales process (e.g., proposals, contracts, and more). Promote awareness of hotelieriQ brand image externally to travel trade, media and hotel partners. Gather materials and assemble information packages (e.g., brochures, promotional materials). Enter, retrieve, reconcile, and verify information (e.g., commissions, leads, third parties) in software involved in the sales process. Answer guest questions about property facilities/services (e.g., hours of operation, rates and room types, packages, promotions, entertainment, restaurants, special events). Serve as the point of contact for clients and communicate with them by phone and email to respond to questions and requests.
Follow all company policies and procedures; ensure personal appearance are clean and professional; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets. Speak with others using clear and professional language; prepare and review written documents accurately and completely; answer telephones using appropriate etiquette. Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others; support team to reach common goals. Comply with quality assurance expectations and standards. Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by the Directors.
• Bachelor's Degree in Secretarial major, Hotels and/or Tourism or equivalent education required.
• At least six months of experience of a sales and marketing.
• Must be able to speak, read, write and understand the primary language(s) used in the workplace. Thai and English
• Must be able to read and write to facilitate the communication process.
• Requires good communication skills, both verbal and written. Must possess basic computational ability.
• Must possess computer skills.
• Assists managers to prepare and distribute all external and internal documents, such as proposal letters, corporate or wholesale FIT contracted rates etc..
• Working with the Sales Team to action and distribute the corporate rate agreement letters on a twice yearly basis.
• Maintains the office tidiness and ensuring sufficient office supply maintenance.
• Fully complies with operations and standards of hotelieriQ.
• Prepares accurate and timely reports to all internal departments.
• Assist absent Directors to handle incoming email and correspondences, ensures timely response to all external and internal requests.
• Support Director in attending sales visits to trade and media partners
• Also responsible for ordering all stationary and administrative supplies for Bangkok Office
• Attend trade shows as required and work overtime at these shows if required
• To manage the 'slide' library and Hotel Video collection, ensuring minimum par levels are maintained and stocks reordered on timely basis. Distribute slides as required on the request of the sales team.
• Minute taking of sales meeting and other meetings where necessary
• With the support of the sales team to complete the annual travel management contracts.
• To take responsibility and/or support as appropriate, any departmental projects as directed by the Directors.
- Thai National
- Fluent in English
- Part Time Role (3days a week - 9:00 - 5:30pm)
- Previous travel agency/hotel experience essential
- Centrally located office
Kun oppdragsgivere. Rekrutterere, ikke kontakt denne jobbens avsender.
ikke kontakt oss med uønskede tjenester eller tilbud.