Thailand is well known around the world as a country with a variety of tourist attractions, beautiful nature and unique culture. Thailand thus becomes a popular destination for foreigners who come to the country for their holiday, leisure and look for challenging experience or work.
Teaching jobs in Thailand are becoming a great opportunity for those who want to stay in Thailand for a longer period, for those who want to learn and experience the Thai way of life by teaching in Thai schools across the country. They can also use this opportunity to save up some money and travel around on their vacations.
Road Experience gives you a great opportunity to apply for a full-time English teaching job in Thailand. Teaching English allows you to explore our fantastic culture and to discover all the beautiful places in the Southern part of Thailand. All of our teaching positions are at least one semester -- providing you with a chance to participate in cultural exchange by immersing yourself in the Thai way of life, gaining teaching experience by teaching English in a local school. You will also have weekends and vacations during which you can travel.
- Guaranteed job placement if your application is successful
- We will arrange document for the required Non-B Visa
- Help finding accommodation
- Work permit assistance
- Training before get to school
- Only Native English Speakers at the age of 21 years to 50 years will be considered
- You must have a bachelor's degree.
- Provide grade reports to the school. Prepare quizzes, tests, and exam papers.
- Willing to participate in school activities such as English Club, Camp and cultural ceremonies.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers