BRIGHTON LANGUAGE ACADEMY is a leading language school in Phayao, Thailand.
The school has comprised of Pre-school level, Primary level and Adult level and we currently have 200 pupils who have attended our school in various levels and courses.
Brighton Language Academy is a private language school registered to the Office of the Private Education Commission (OPEC) of the Ministry of Education.
Our school aspires to become a number one English Language School in Northern Thailand.
School's courses: Private course of English conversation, Grammar, TOEIC, IELTS, English activity programs, etc.
Now the school wishes to recruit a Full-time Native English Teacher to join our professional teaching team.
Start date: 1st May 2018
1. Teaching English students age 3 to 12, depends on level or class assignment
2. Co-teaching in English activities, events and camps
3. Teaching 12 - 24 hours per week
4. Preparing teaching plan for the levels or classes assigned
5. Evaluating own responsible English class
1. Native English Speaker OR TOEIC 900+
2. Bachelor degree or higher in any field/ without degree
3. TEFL or TESOL Certificate (if applicable)
4. Reliability, responsibility, enthusiasm, punctuality and love of children are top priorities
5. Experience in teaching in Thai school is a plus
32,000 THB/month / if without degree 25,000THB / month
Social security insurance
12 months contract renewable upon mutual agreement
Annual visa extension and work permit fee paid by the school
· To apply, please send the cover letter, CV, and other referential documentation to the recruiter agent by replying to this Craigslist email.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers