Available : immediately
- Be Native speaker of English.
-TEFL or TESOL are desirable.
-Experience preferred but not strictly required.
- Contact hours 18-20 teaching hours per week.
- Monday-Friday 8.00 A.M. - 4.00 P.M.
-Arrange all the courses properly.
-Be patient to the students.
-Make the class active and the students participate in it.
-Join some necessary extracurricular activities.
- Salary depends on qualification 30000-40000.
- Help find the accommodation.
- short term - 2 years contract.
Please contact us as soon as possible with the following documents:
- Resume with a recent photo.
- Copy of your passport.
- Copy your highest education certification in any field.
- Other certificates that might be relevant to teaching.
- Police Clearance Certificate.
OK for recruiters to contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
OK to highlight this job opening for persons with disabilities