favorite this postNative English Teachers needed in Beijing (up to $60,000/yr) (beijing)hide this posting
compensation: up to $60,000/yr employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Position Title: TEACHERS (at all levels)
Supervisor: Principal at Baston Education
Location: Beijing China
SUMMARY OF FUNCTION:
Demonstrate the competencies and behaviors needed to improve student preparedness and mastery and to support the core values, vision, and mission of the Baston Education:
1. Teaching and managing the class, create teaching materials.
2. Provide parents with weekly feedback in writing in English.
3. Create teaching plans.
4. Complete teaching tasks outlined in the syllabus with solid quality.
5. Knowledge in child education, respect and cater to students' individual development.
6. Communicate with parents on a daily basis and facilitate home school collaboration.
7. Actively participate in various teaching activities such as open house, student field trips, meetings, and English teaching and research activities.
8. Actively participate in school performance report activities and student recruitment.
WORK SCHEDULE AND COMPENSATIONS:
1. 40 hours work weekly and work lunch will be provided free of charge.
2. Free lodging ( a 600 square feet two-bedroom equipped with heating and air and kitchen appliances will accommodate two teachers) will be provided by the company. The school will be within 20 minutes walking.
3. Time for Chinese learning will be allocated. Salaries will commensurate with experience and professional background. (Employees working in Beijing will receive an annual income of 35,000 USD to 60,000 USD per year, the pay will be based on case by case negotiation when the job is offered. Excellent employees will receive a 3-5% raise annually.)
1. Native English speaker.
2. Experience in early childhood education is a plus, an engaging and guiding teaching approach desired.
3. English should be the only language used in teaching and communicating.
4. Background check will be required.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please email your resume.
OK for recruiters to contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers