At English Corner, The Jas Ramintra Branch, we focus on Immersion method and play-based learning through playing games, reading books and learning with multimedia. Classes are one hour and two hours each for students ages 3-18 years old.
We are looking for Males/Females Native Speakers (full-time and part-time) who can work with younger kids in the age group of 3 to 18 years old. We need teachers who can work immediately on Saturday and Sunday at our center (and during the weekend).
No experience required, but need a responsible and energetic person.
- Native English Speakers
- Candidates must be from the following countries to be considered: (UK, USA, Canada, Australia, Canada, New Zealand,
- Holding a B.A./M.A./ ELT or TEFL Certificate is a plus
- Undergraduate are welcome
- Being active person and responsible for timetable
- Flexible and able to substitute other teachers when required
- Retirement Visa is a plus
- Copy of passport
- Copy of transcript
- Formal Photograph
Places: English Corner, The Jas Ramintra Branch,
The Jas Mall, Ramintra : The Jas Ramintra, 89 Lad Pla Khao Road, Anusawari, Bang Khen, Bangkok 10220
How to get here: You can take BTS (sky train: Mo Chit station), then take a taxi and show the driver address: Ramintra (รามอินทรา) or and say, Ladplakhao (ลาดปลาเค้า), it takes about 25 minutes from BTS Mo Chit station.
OK for recruiters to contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers