compensation: 400 - 450 baht / Hour
employment type: part-time
Looking for a ENGLISH teacher (NATIVE ENGLISH SPEAKER ONLY).
QR Code Link to This Post
• Native English Speaker (NES)
• Certificate of TESL/TEFL Course Completed
• Previous experience teaching in Thailand or in SE Asia
• Must be able to work weekends
You must include a recent photograph of yourself, TESL/TEFL Certificate, a copy of your Bachelor Degree, a copy of your passport.
We thank all applicants; however, ONLY short-listed candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Note: Please be sure to check that you are ok with the location first before submitting your resume.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
post id: 6641065897
email to friend