favorite this postFull-time Faculty (Pathum Thani)hide this posting
compensation: Salary, work permit, housing allowance, incentives, health insurance employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Department of International Business Administration, Logistics and Supply Chain Management (B.B.A. International Program) at RMUTT is looking for 1-2 full-time lecturers to provide teaching and learning activities for undergraduate students.
These positions will start in early September. We are ONLY interested in NATIVE ENGLISH SPEAKERS. Although preference will be given to those already residing in Thailand and ready to interview, we can conduct interviews with potential candidates living abroad via Skype.
Qualifications and Responsibilities:
• Native English speakers from the following countries ONLY (North America, Canada, UK, Australia, or New Zealand)
• Minimum Master Degree in any fields
• Candidates with published papers will have an advantage.
• Excellent interpersonal and classroom management skills and equipped to teach both subject classes (40-80 students) and skill classes (10-40 students)
• This position includes at least 20 teaching hours per week.
• Main responsibilities are to teach, write and mark assignments, quizzes, mid-term and final exams
• In addition to your teaching load, there is a need for administrative work and you will be required to assist the deputy dean of international program.
• Other assigned responsibilities include meetings, weekly office hours, attending a conference, and other duties.
• Salary: basic salary starting from THB20800 with monthly housing allowance of THB8000, and hourly wages from teaching in international program (maximum rate is THB1200 per hour). The average hours of international program teaching are 90 per semester.
Please reply this advertisement with your resume, recent photo and degrees/certificates. Only qualified applicants will be contacted.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers