Large 17.3 Rai Plot of Land for Sale in Phetchabun
Listing No. 066-42-01-001
• Business: Land
• Location: Petchabun, Thailand
• Features: This large 17.3 Rai, 7,100 talang wah (27,680m2) plot of land is located between the main Phetchabun highway and the bypass road. The actual size of the land by chanote is 17.3 rai, but calculation by measuring post to post of the perimeter shows it as 19.3 rai. The current owner is in due process of contacting the land office to have the land re-surveyed as a matter to get the facts true and correct.
The land would be good purely as an investment, a residential development, resort development, or for farming also, as it has its two ponds approx 1 sq Rai each on the property. The land has a deep bore well and a submersible pump approx at 54 metres depth. There is also a knock-down toilet/shower wet room, and a hut where the current owners have sometimes stayed in overnight, although it would not in its current state be considered livable. The land has one access road from a sealed road which runs between the main Phetchabun City highway and the Phetchabun bypass road, and has single phase electricity connected.
• Tenure: Land for Sale (Freehold)
• Asking Price: THB 10,690,000
• More Information: Please contact us for more information (we require your name, phone number and e-mail address)
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers