Busy Bar and Grill with Guest Rooms in Chiang Mai's Old City
Listing No. 066-10-01-006
• Business: Guest House, Bar and Restaurant
• Location: Chiang Mai, Thailand
• Features: This is a successful and busy local bar, ideally situated right on the junction of 2 smaller streets just off the main moat road. Being right on the corner, it's great for people watching with bar top counters on the outer edge of their open space. They have an active pool playing scene with regulars coming weekly for the local pool league. The menu covers Thai and foreign foods and is popular among the many visitors in the guest houses close by. They have 8 rooms on 2 floors upstairs, several rented on a monthly basis. These may all be converted to guest rooms, increasing revenue or a couple kept as on-site accommodation for manager and staff as they are now.
The staff are all long serving, reflecting a kindly and supportive management philosophy that has led to long term regular guests and patrons and a solid, dependable and profitable business. The owners now seek to sell as they would like to develop another idea they have in a different part of town, but are happy to assist in the transition of knowledge and goodwill for this busy and successful business.
• Tenure: Business Sale and Rent (Leasehold Premises). 3 years with option to renew (Rolling Lease)
• Asking Price: THB 2,500,000
• More Information: Please contact us for more information (we require your name, phone number and e-mail address)
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers